Hotel Paris Marais Bastille, an exceptional location in the heart of Paris
The Hotel Marais Bastille Paris built on a tree-lined boulevard, full of shops and restaurants and perfect for a stroll, is blessed with a central location, with some of the most beautiful and famous monuments and quarters in Paris just a short walk away. These include, Place de la Bastille and the Opera house, the Marais quarter, Place des Vosges, Canal Saint Martin and also the Picasso and Carnaval museums which are all located just a few minutes from the hotel. Within easy reach of the different public transport systems, guests can roam around the capital with ease, whether it's for business or pleasure.
The Hotel Marais Bastille Paris, many public transport services within easy reach
The following stations and stops close to the Hotel Marais Bastille Paris give quick access to the main districts in Paris :
- Bastille station: lines 1, 5 et 8
(Direct access to the business district of la Défense, the Louvre museum and the Garnier Opera house)
- Breguet-Sabin station: line 5
(Direct access to the train stations of Austerlitz, Gare de L’Est and the Gare du Nord)
- Stop: Richard Lenoir: Route 69
- Stop: Saint Gilles – Chemin Vert: Route 20 and 65 and the Noctambus N02 (night service)
To plan your journey, find the service times and the ticket prices, go to the official RATP site
- Vélib’ (self service bicycles, available without subscription, by using a credit card)
- Station N°11033 opposite 23, Boulevard Lenoir
- Station N°11025 at 9 de la Rue Froment
How to find the Hotel Marais Bastille Paris ?
From Charles de Gaulle aiport
- via public transport: take line B of the RER to the Gare du Nord, then take line 5 of the metro in the direction of Place d'Italie. Get off at Breguet-Sabin station
- by Air France coaches: Take coach service N°4 , from the exits 3, B1 and C2, then get off at Gare de Lyon. At Gare de Lyon, take metro line 1 and get off at Bastille.
- by taxi: taxi ranks available in front of each airport terminal. The average fare for around 45 minutes ride is 55 Euros
- by car: take the A1 autoroute (motorway) to Paris. Get off at Porte de La Chapelle, then follow Paris Centre-République
From Orly airport
- by public transport: take Orlyval to Antony station. Take line B of the RER to Gare du Nord station. Change to line 5 of the metro and get off at Breguet-Sabin
- by taxi: taxi ranks available in front of each airport terminal. The average fare for around 30 minutes ride is 40 Euros
- by car: take the A6 autoroute (motorway) to Paris. Take the Est (East) exit at Porte de Bercy. Follow the signs for Paris Centre, then Bastille and then finally the Boulevard Richard Lenoir.
From the Gare de Lyon
- Take the metro line 1 and get off at Bastille (around 10 minutes journey)
From Gare d’Austerlitz, Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est train stations
- Take the metro line 5 and get off at Breguet-Sabin (10 to 15 minutes journey)
From Gare Montparnasse train station
- Take line 4 to Châtelet then change to Line 1 and get off at Bastille (around 20 minutes journey)
From Saint Lazare train station
- Take Line 14 to Madeleine, then take line 8 to Bastille (25 minutes journey)