Bargains and great finds at the Foire de Paris – Hotel Marais Bastille
Published on 11 April 2017, dans Entertainment
From April 27th through May 8th, , the Porte de Versailles fairgrounds will be the venue for the 108th edition of the Foire de Paris. 12 days of inspiration for visitors with a multitude of ideas for decoration, leisure and travel, all kinds of bargains and a variety of entertainment possibilities.
Home & Environment, World Cultures and Leisure... at the Foire de Paris!
The fair is divided into 3 main sections focused on Home & Environment, World Cultures and Leisure. Numerous designer objects, decoration ideas and handicrafts will be displayed, along with the traditional inventions which are entered into a contest each year.
There will also be several shows including the Festival Tropiques en fête and Happy Pop Night, in addition to many culinary workshops. There is a dedicated area for children, and plenty of expert advice to satisfy the adults as well!
Foire de Paris :
- Parc des Expositions de la Porte de Versailles, 1, Place de la Porte de Versailles – Paris 15ème
- From April 27th through May 8th – Every day 9:00-19:00 – from 9:30 on week-ends and holidays
- Night of the fair: Friday 4th May, until 23:00
- Metro : Porte de Versailles Station, line 12
- Foire de Paris: further information
Hotel Marais Bastille, a 3 star Design hotel in the heart of Paris.